My Doll Collection...My Dollection!

Friday, May 27, 2016

Bevies at the Beach House

All my photos so far I've taken with my phone camera...not because I don't have a real camera...I have a really nice one, but because I'm a lazy bum.  I was too lazy to take the memory card out of my camera and download it to the computer.  First world problems, I know.

Hubs bought me a wi-fi memory card for Christmas, called an Eyefi card.  Well, because of my laziness...I only got it out the other day.  I should have done it sooner.  'Cuz I also have a ring light thingy that goes on the lens to give fill light.  I did some test photos today.

Baywatch Barbie and Magic Moves Barbie having bevies at the beach house.  Baywatch Barbie is off shift, of course.
 I got the Baywatch Barbie the other day at the thrift shop for cheap!  She's in great shape, too.  I also got a Hula Hair Barbie (not pictured), with complete outfit and excellent hair.  The Magic Moves is mine from childhood.

Close up!

I had trouble getting the camera to focus more clearly on her face.

Downstairs, the nanny watches the kids while the other two visit.
The "beach house"  I bought off Kijiji with a crap ton of wooden furniture for $80 CAD.  I love the open concept of it.

Thanks for looking!

3 comments:

  1. I hadn't realized that wi-fi memory cards were an option, but that's definitely something I'm going to look into now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The hubs knows all about techy things! The one he got me is an eyefi mobiPRO 32 GB. It works with an app.

      Delete
  2. Very nice photos! I love the beach house!

    ReplyDelete