My Doll Collection...My Dollection!

Thursday, March 3, 2016

New *Hasbro Princess faces

I was in Wal-Mart today (waiting for the new Fashionistas to appear in Canada), browsing the toy section.  I noticed the Disney Princesses have different face molds now.  I'm not sure I like them. The heads are rather...large for my taste.

I thought the resemblance to the movie characters were better on the older dolls.  Rapunzel's looks not too bad...but up close the others don't really do anything for me.




I have corrected my post...turns out these are Hasbro dolls and not Mattel.

What do you think?

Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

  1. These must be the Hasbro Disney Princesses. I like the Mattel versions much better. These look kind of cheaply made to me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I didn't know Hasbro made Disney Princesses...thanks for that! I just assumed they were Mattel since they were the only ones there and the store previously only carried the Mattel ones. I agree they do look cheap.

      Delete