My Doll Collection...My Dollection!

Friday, March 25, 2016

Vintage find

I got her off a local auction site.  At first I thought she was a Malibu PJ; but she's not tanned. Through Googling and some helpful people on the Magical Misfits Facebook page, I discovered she's a 1974 (ish?) Canadian Barbie with the Steffi face.


I'm not usually crazy over vintage dolls, but I love her face.  She was a bit dirty; so I washed her with Dawn.  She still has some darker spots I haven't gotten off.  I have not yet tried the magic eraser.  She definitely needs a reroot (hair has been cut in spots, and missing lots of plugs.  I ordered a couple colors from Dollyhair.com, I will decide which one when they get here.), and her lips repainted.

Her left arm keeps popping out, I don't think it's the right arm for her body.  I might try and rebody her, but not sure yet.  

Here is an eBay listing of what I believe to be the same doll:

What do you think?

Thanks for looking :)

No comments:

Post a Comment