My Doll Collection...My Dollection!

Friday, April 8, 2016

My Second Re-root

Remember her from a previous post?  Well, my order from DollyHair came recently, and I finally got to re-root her!


I chose Golden Goddess



Before the boil wash.  I read somewhere the analogy that when you're finished re-rooting your doll will look like a troll.  I like that analogy!

After the boil wash


I think she turned out beautifully!  I love the color; the pics don't do it justice.  This was my first time thatching a part as well.  Now i just need to give her new lipstick and an outfit!

Now I have a Midge that will be my next victim...errr...client.

Thanks for looking!

4 comments:

  1. You did a very nice job! What method did you use?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I used the tool and glue method. It only took me a couple of hours to do this one.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That turned out fabulously - nice work!

    ReplyDelete