My Doll Collection...My Dollection!

Wednesday, September 20, 2017

A Recent Kijiji Haul

I bought this lot, early this week, off a lady who posted on Kijiji.


I originally was just going to buy the vintage Barbie clothing, for $20 CAD.  She then offered the whole lot of it to me for $40 CAD.  The price sticker on the Kelly play set is $45 alone.  I think I got a good deal.

I wasn't going to keep the City Shine Barbies, but when I saw the one with the Steffi face mold, I fell in love with her, and I'm going to keep her.  The other one I'm going to sell.

I've been struggling lately with clutter, and am really trying to weed out the dolls I don't totally love.
It's definitely a struggle, but I'm slowly establishing a pile of dolls I need to purge.

Would anyone be interested in seeing what I'm going to purge?  I could offer them up here, if so.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment