My Doll Collection...My Dollection!

Friday, September 22, 2017

My First (and only so far) Paid Doll Cleaning

I was asked a few weeks ago to clean a few dolls for a lady, who was planning to sell them on eBay.
She had three dolls to clean.  I originally asked for $50 to clean all three of them and fix the hair.  She asked what she could get done for $20.

I caved, and accepted the $20.  I just couldn't leave them all dirty like that.

The befores:
Tressy

Tressy

Live Action Barbie

Live Action Barbie

Ballerina Barbie

Ballerina Barbie


The afters:

Live Action Barbie

Live Action Barbie

Ballerina Barbie

Ballerina Barbie

Tressy

Tressy

Ballerina Barbie could have used some extra TLC on her frizzy hair, but I wasn't prepared to do that for $20.

What do you think?

I think they turned out great.  The seller was pleased as well.  I asked her to leave me feedback on my FB page...she never did.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment