My Doll Collection...My Dollection!

Monday, January 25, 2016

Barbie Additions

I've been trying to get a Happy Family Midge doll for a while (at a decent price) but haven't had any luck so far (I got Alan at a thrift shop, and the grandma and grandpa off Kijiji).



I saw this posted on a local storage wars site, with a reserve bid of $50.  I had to bid, of course, considering on Canadian Amazon its $300 and on eBay is $80+ (plus shipping!!).  Luckily nobody else bid on it!  Squee!  It will satisfy my desire for a Happy Family Midge for now!  

Don't open it...no...don't do it...

The plastic on the box is a bit yellowed, and there is some shelf wear to it; but I am happy with it.  Now to resist the urge to open it!  Must...not...open...

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment