My Doll Collection...My Dollection!

Thursday, February 4, 2016

More Barbie Additions

Got these two lovely ladies for a buck each!  NRFB either.  They look like they are not Canadian or American...there are multiple languages on the boxes (French, Dutch, Portuguese, etc...).

Does anyone know anything about them?

Her box says Horse Lovin' Barbie...found her going for around $50 USD on eBay

Haven't found anything on her yet...front of her box just says "Shoes"...back has a "Fashion Avenue (TM)" reference.
Update:  I found out the second Barbie is "Shoes Galore" Barbie!

Thanks for looking!

I've been working on crocheting my own Barbie clothes; so far none of the patterns I've tried so far work out 100% the first try.  I'm too lazy to gauge things...that's probably why!  I'm not good at making my own or tweaking patterns...so I guess I should start checking my gauges.

I've also got another project ahead of me...involves the Dremel tool...I hope it works.

Have a great day :)

2 comments:

  1. Wow, what great finds! Curious about your Dremel project too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for commenting! I haven't started it yet...still coming up with a plan :)

    ReplyDelete