My Doll Collection...My Dollection!

Monday, February 8, 2016

Upcycling/Freecycling!

Here are some of the ladies I gave makeovers to, to pass along to other children :)

Barbie, a Tong doll, and Maxie (I cut the frizzled ends off her hair)
 The Tong doll's hair is a serious mess...but I wasn't going to spend the time on rerooting a doll that's being given away (the fundamentals of freecycle are you get for free...you give for free).

Skipper (in a Lady Lovelylocks dress; it actually fit her quite nicely.  I treated the fraying ends of the inner skirt with Fray Stop) and 2 Barbies (one is a Pretty in Pink outfit; I couldn't identify the other)

The ones I am keeping are a Barbie Beat Midge, a Skipper, an Earring Magic Barbie, a Costume ball Barbie (without the dress, but I just loved her face), and a Lights and Lace dress.

I can't get this photo to NOT post sideways...grrrr...
I'm also keeping the one that needs the face up, as a project doll.

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment