My Doll Collection...My Dollection!

Friday, August 5, 2016

Earth Wood Beauty Dolls

I came across another gal who does Bratz doll and other doll repaints, and have been following her on Facebook. Her name is Alyssa and she runs the Earth Wood Beauty dolls.  She does wonderful work!  I love how she puts the Bratz heads on Liv doll bodies.  I want to try this myself but haven't gotten around to it yet!

Anyhoo...she had a post recently looking for a trade.  A certain number of Bratz/Liv/Barbie dolls for a custom!  I jumped on that!  I sent her this lot of thrifted dolls, some of which I had bought for $0.25.  I also sent her the doll that I want for a custom.  It cost me $30 to ship them to the US, but I think it will be worth it!  I love her work!

The cheapest shipping option for me was Expedited due to the weight of the package.

The doll I sent to her is a thrifted Elsa doll, that I would like to be turned into a Zombie, like the Once Upon a Zombie dolls but a bit more gruesome!

Gah!  Poor Elsa.

I asked her if I should try to wash the blue paint off her hair first, but she said she'd take care of it!  I shipped the package yesterday and I'm super excited to see how the custom turns out!

Now to wait!

Thanks for looking!

2 comments: