My Doll Collection...My Dollection!

Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Equestria Girl Additions

I got all these Equestria Girls off a buy and sell for $5.  I'm not really familiar with all the characters, so I had to do a bit of research to figure out who they are.  They did not come with complete outfits, and most of the shoes were mismatched (so only one full pair).  Le Sigh.  At least only one of them has the peg legs.  I plan to try and make her feet.


This one is Adagio Dazzle.  Her outfit was the most complete of them all, but still missing quite a few things.

Adagio Dazzle.  She sings.
Here is she is on the Hasbro site:

http://www.hasbro.com/en-us/product/my-little-pony-equestria-girls-rainbow-rocks-singing-adagio-dazzle-doll:FAAEE67A-5056-9047-F50A-6042E2E2644C

These two are from the Photo Finish and the Snapshots trio (whatever that is):


The one on the left has a mismatched outfit from a different character (Trixie Lulamoon, according to my research, she wasn't in the lot).  The one on the right is my favorite of the two, but her outfit is also mismatched (from two different characters combined).  I found these on Amazon here:

http://www.amazon.ca/Little-Equestria-Finish-Snapshots-3-Pack/dp/B00MDL6LS4/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1450123952&sr=8-1&keywords=equestria+girls+photo+finish+and+the+snapshots

These ones are Vice Principal Luna and Principal Celestria:


I already have a Celestia, but she has the peg legs and her hair colors are more pastel-y.

Here's the rest of the group.  The only two I recognize are Rainbow Dash and peg leg Pinkie Pie.  Not sure who the other two are.

Update:  I found out the other two are Twilight Sparkle and Starlight Glimmer

That's it for now!  Gotta do some hair fixing, and clothes/shoe hunting!

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment