My Doll Collection...My Dollection!

Sunday, December 13, 2015

Hair cutting 101

Remember that doll I rerooted?  Well, she needed a hair cut, and I wanted her to look 80s rocker-ish like a Hologram, but was nervous to cut her hair.

I put an ISO on freecycle for someone to teach me hair cutting basics.  Turns out the hair cut I wanted for my doll was a little more complicated than the "basics", but the lady was wonderful and let me practice on one of her doll heads first.  Then she established my "perimeter" for me on my own doll. She let me borrow a pair of her scissors and sent me on my way.

Tonight I finally got around to getting started.



I don't think it turned out too bad at all!  I put the remainder of the hair in a baggie to keep in case another project came up.


Now just to figure out what to do with the mohawk part.  Shorter or longer??  I can't decide.

I feel confident to start fixing Pizzazz now!

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment