My Doll Collection...My Dollection!

Thursday, January 5, 2017

Doll Room in a box

I think I'm done all I want to do on my first box.

I made a little popsicle stick chair and painted it the same color as the shelves. The idea is that all the furniture should fit inside the box when it's closed for storage, but the chair is just a tad too big (or, maybe the box is a tad too small).

I took an idea from Jamie's Toy Blog to make the paper craft tablet and phone.

Here it is with a thrifted doll with a dress made from a sock and handmade felt boots from a vintage pattern.

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Nice doll in a room!

    If you want your doll holding the gadgets with her hand, you can use museum putty/tack to hold them in place. Mine is by Faber-Castell and it's green so I have to be strategic on where to place it or it will show in the photo. I think there is much better looking sticky tack, like the one from Elmer's which is white.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the tip! I was thinking of using some sticky dots meant for scrapbooking, they are supposed to be repositionable.

      Delete