My Doll Collection...My Dollection!

Monday, January 30, 2017

My Current Workspace

I have a few projects on the go currently, and yes that's my kitchen table, ha ha! We don't need to eat there, right?

I can't stand waiting for paint and glue to dry, so I have a few different things to do while waiting.

I have a giant Shopkins I'm working on, with a large plastic ring from Dollar Tree.

A Monster High Abbey that had a broken leg being turned into a mermaid.

An Elsa head that I'm rerooting (the one from a previous post who's hair I couldn't fix).

A vintage Barbie clone (or Farbie, as by DH has coined them. Fake Barbie = Farbie) that I'm rerooting and touching up the makeup on. I don't find her a particularly attractive clone, so I feel like I'm putting "lipstick on a pig", so to speak. I'm going to try and sell her if she looks okay in the end. I'm not sure if she made it into the photo.

I'll be doing more detailed posts about each project as I finish them.

What are you working on?
Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you have a lot of projects going on. Yeah, who needs to eat at the table?? That's what your lap is for!! 😉

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have since cleaned up most of my mess!! LOL ;) For now, anyway.

      Delete