My Doll Collection...My Dollection!

Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Made to Move Ariel

I thrifted a Disney store Ariel doll for 50 cents!

Her neck post was starting to crack, so I thought she would be perfect for a MTM body.

Ariel is my favorite princess!

The side of her head is missing a few plugs, but not enough to warrant rerooting. Some strategic combing or a pair of glasses should hide it. I couldn't get my phone camera to focus on it correctly, and my camera battery was charging. Oh, well.

Made to move bodies are hard to come by in my town, and this was the last of the blonde haired bodies I had left. I have to order more or drive to the city if I want to get more, especially with the post Christmas empty shelves.

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Nice find!!! You can probably paint the part with missing plugs using red acrylic paint. Just a small patch of paint will do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She looks thrilled to have the new body!

    ReplyDelete