My Doll Collection...My Dollection!

Friday, January 13, 2017

Thrift shop haul

I received a gift certificate to a local thrift shop for Christmas, so yesterday I went thrifting!

I got soo much stuff! There were lots of Monster High dolls there, and I picked the ones that were most complete and ones I didn't already have. I do already have Venus and Robecca...but not *these* ones. Plus, they have outfits, shoes and all of their limbs!

I don't collect a lot of Ever After High, but I love that doll's sweets themed outfit, and the boy is pretty handsome.

A couple older My Little Ponies, I love the older ones that actually resemble ponies, unlike the newer versions that look like some sort of bird, ugh.

The large Draculaura I got at a different thrift shop, and she was 25% off. Her outfit looks complete!

The vintage perm rods look like they'd be good for hairstyles. The lady at the till laughed when she saw those. She asked me "What are you going to do with these?", then proceeded to tell me a funny story of when her friend tried to use them when she was younger.

I also got some beads for crafting, and some Shopkins bags (I saw on Pinterest a shopkins necklace made from the bags I want to try).

What I forgot to put in for the photo, is the Rainbow Loom I got. Complete with case, loads of bands, the tools and instructions. So much fun!

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment: