My Doll Collection...My Dollection!

Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Walmart Toy Hunt

I went to Walmart today for some groceries, and decided to swing by the toy aisles.  Last time I was there, the shelves were practically bare.  So today I was excited to finally start seeing some new stuff. Yay!  Sadly, it was very disorganized.  There were Barbies mixed in with the Disney Princesses, and Barbie things mixed in with the Monster High things.  Nevertheless, I still found cool stuff.

I started looking for the new Barbie Video Game Hero dolls, as I really want the one with the pixelated outfit.  Instead I found these two:





While they are cute, and I like the one that has a game on the dress, I didn't get any, since they weren't what I really wanted.

In the Monster High section, I was looking for the new Electrified line, specifically Silvi Timberwolf. They only had Clawdeen.  They also had some new Series 2 Minis, Clawdeen with her locker, and Lagoona with her scooter.




 There were some new Sparkle girls, they were some Kelly sized dolls.




 The Barbie section was the most exciting for me.  There were new Fashionistas, fashion packs and accessory packs.  There were even some of the career line dolls with the new body types!  So cool!


A curvy Barbie scientist, including a microscope!

New fashions that are supposed to fit all the new body types!  I picked up one of each.

New accessory packs, including food stuffs, cleaning supplies, musical instruments, and shoe packs that specified which of the new body types they would fit.  I got a lot of these.

A picture of the Barbie accessories mixed in with the Monster High things.  So frustrating, and an OCD nightmare!

A curvy body popstar, at least it looked like a curvy body to me.

This farmer girl was cute!

A petite body baker!  I got her!  Oh, and the little barbecue plays set beside her.
I also bought a new Fashionista, which I forgot to get a picture of.  She's the AA one that has the molded braids on one side of her head, and blond curls on the other.

Okay, so today's shopping wasn't exactly thrifty, but it was all stuff that excited me and things I've been waiting to find, like the new fashions and accessories!!

No comments:

Post a Comment