My Doll Collection...My Dollection!

Thursday, February 2, 2017

Imagine My Surprise!

I went to Canadian Tire today, to pick up some plastic glue to fix up some cracks in a vintage Barbie head.

As I was trying to find the correct aisle for glue (I'm hardly ever in there and stuff has been moved around since last time), when I stumbled across...TOYS!!

They had Made to Move Barbies (they had them tagged as "Endless Moves Barbie") on clearance for $11.99, which is pretty good since Walmart had been clearance pricing them at $10. PLUS they had the red headed one!! Total score! I hadn't been able to find her yet. There were 2 left so I snagged both.

There were other Barbies there as well, but I didn't get any others.

I didn't even forget the glue.  Ha ha.

1 comment:

  1. What a great find! And I am so surprised that you didn't forget the glue. I can't tell you how many times I have gone to a store and gotten distracted by something I wanted and forgot all about the item I actually came in to buy.

    ReplyDelete