My Doll Collection...My Dollection!

Sunday, November 29, 2015

Cleaning up Hayden

I was taking the photo of my Liv doll collection to post for you all, and decided to clean up this Hayden immediately after.

Her wig needs some serious brushing...and she's got some sort of sticky stuff on her "underpants".  Here is my arsenal I use when cleaning up dolls:




Tea tree oil (gets off all kinds of stuff!) with some cotton swabs, a microfiber cloth, a magic eraser (to get out more stubborn marks), shampoo and conditioner (I don't know if the conditioner actually helps anything, but it at least makes the hair smell good), and a kettle for a boil wash if needed.



Here she is after!  Much better, even though her eyes are a little wonky!




Now just to air dry.  Thanks for looking!


No comments:

Post a Comment