My Doll Collection...My Dollection!

Monday, November 30, 2015

He said, She said

I mentioned yesterday that my little Sailor Moon doll came in a bag with 2 dolls in it.  I didn't immediately recognize the second doll while she was in the bag; her mass of curls were obscuring her face.

I took her out of the bag, and still did not recognize her.  Here she is:


I lifted up the mass of curls from the back of her neck and saw it was stamped with Ashley Tisdale.  You remember Ashley Tisdale from High School Musical?  Here is the link to her Tumblr so you can catch up with her:

http://ashleytisdale.com/

According to my research, this caricature looking girlie is an Ashley Tisdale "He Said, She Said" doll made by Huckleberry Toys.  Here is a link to one in the box I found on eBay:

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/Ashley-Tisdale-Barbie-Doll-2008-He-Said-She-Said-Poster-Sticker-Sheet-Card-MIB-/261797523470?hash=item3cf459300e:g:Yl0AAOSwBahU6VA2

From this picture, it *looks* like her outfit is complete, save the accessories.  Her necklace looks like it was stitched to her shirt, and have come undone on one side.


I've read it's supposed to say "Headstrong", but it's hard to make out the wording (especially on a poorly focused photo!  Sorry about that).

Her hair is pretty stiff with blonde ringlets.  I'm not going to brush it; it looks still in decent shape and I don't want to end up with a giant frizz ball.



Her molded shoes are attached and aren't removable, but they do turn at the ankle, giving her 9 points of articulation.  Her knees bend as well (she has the rubbery legs with internal joints).


Her outfit is cute, I'm just not sure about that face.  It comes across as comical to me.  What do you think?  Do you have one of these dolls?

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment