My Doll Collection...My Dollection!

Sunday, November 29, 2015

Moon Prism Power!

I was close to Value Village today and decided to stop in and peruse the toy section.  I saw Sailor Moon and I instantly had to have her.  I love Sailor Moon.  That was really the only anime cartoon I got into, aside from Astro Boy.  I got her in a pack with 2 dolls in it for $4.99.


Her hair is a bit of a mess, and her outfit needs a couple stitches here and there (causing the plunging neckline).  Her gloves and boots are molded/painted on.  She is a 6 inch doll, made by Irwin.  Apparently this is the company that got all the other Sailor Scout's hair and or shoes wrong.


A bit of a wardrobe malfunction!  Love her little tiara.


Here she is with her hair washed and re-styled.  She looks so much better!  I just need to fix her dress, find some red baubles for her hair meatballs, and she can go back to fighting evil in style!  Tuxedo Mask is sure to swoon.


Since I've already mentioned Astro Boy, I will show you my Ban Dai action figure.  I picked him up at Liquidation world a few years ago.  I don't remember how much I paid for him.  The eyes light up red when you push a button on the back of his head.  He's pretty neat.


The only one I've seen on eBay is listed for $120 USD.  Maybe I'll just keep him in the box.

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment